Food Formulation, Nutrition Labeling, Compliance
Genesis R&D® Food Formulation & Labeling Software enables you to easily create government-compliant Nutrition Facts panels, virtually formulate foods, analyze the nutritional content of your recipes, and adjust ingredients over and over without sending your formula to the lab each time you make a change. And, Genesis helps you conform to the ever-changing government regulations.
With ESHA’s robust food & ingredient database at its core, Genesis R&D is a powerful tool for all facets of product development, from conceptualizing and creation to labeling, analysis, and regulatory compliance.
- Create regulatory compliant nutrition facts labels
- Make modifications as needed, eliminating the time and cost of outsourced analytical testing
- Produce ingredient and allergen statements
- Identify Nutrient Content Claims
- Manage all of your recipes and formulations in one place
- Easily analyze the nutritional content of your formulas and recipes with robust nutrition reports
- Save and reuse formulas to create new formulas that are similar in design
- Calculate recipe yield and cost
- Comply with country-specific government labeling regulations
- Monitor changes with built-in audit tracking
Extensive Food & Ingredient Database
Database Analysis is an FDA accepted method for obtaining nutrition analysis. ESHA’s nutrition team works diligently to keep the ESHA food and ingredient database up to date.
- Take advantage of our meticulously researched database of foods and food items including raw materials, chemicals/additives, and industry ingredients.
- Modify existing foods or add an unlimited number of your own foods, ingredients, allergens, suppliers, and more to the nutrient database, and use them in your formulas.
- Analyze your recipe or formula for 172 nutritional components, including mandatory and voluntary label nutrients, amino acids, diabetic exchanges, and MyPlate food groups.