Genesis R&D General Training Session Schedule
ESHA offers general software training seminars multiple times per year for customers looking to hone their skills and improve individual and team performances. Through our interactive and hands-on sessions, users will:
- Learn to streamline the product development and label-creation process
- Construct a coherent and deliberate approach to compliance, appropriate to their company’s needs
- Stay abreast of current regulations
- Gain insight into the industry and identify current best practices
- Use program-sharing and organization features to increase team efficiency
Can’t attend a classroom session? ESHA also offers customizable on-site and web-based options for larger groups or for those who wish to have an in-depth discussion about their best use of Genesis R&D. For more information regarding availability and costs please contact our training coordinator by phone at 1-800-659-3742 or by email at email@example.com.