Nutrition & Fitness Tracking and Analysis
ESHA’s Food Processor® Nutrition Analysis software combines an extensive and meticulously researched food and ingredient database with an uncluttered, easy-to-use interface for accurate and comprehensive nutrition analysis. Since 1984, Nutritionists, Dietitians, Restaurants, and Educational Facilities have used the Food Processor Analysis tool to analyze menus, diets, foods, recipes, and even fitness needs of their clients.
With ESHA’s robust nutrition database at its core, the Food Processor program is a powerful tool for nutrition analysis, diet and exercise tracking, and menu planning. Click here to watch an overview of the Food Processor program.
Robust Reporting Features
- View and print numerous professional reports for clients, diets, menus, and recipes.
- Extract these reports in various formats such as CSV, RTF, PDF etc.
- MyPlate report, spreadsheet reports, single nutrient report, and more.
- An extensively researched food and nutrition database of more than 100,000 foods and food items including popular foods, restaurant items, ingredients, and recipes.
- Analysis for 172 nutritional components, including mandatory and voluntary label nutrients, amino acids, diabetic exchanges, and MyPlate food groups.
- The exercise database contains 933 individual activities and reports METs.