Join the ESHA Research Team
If you are an ambitious, energetic person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment filled with challenges and opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Our successful employees are service-oriented people with integrity and commitment toward a common goal of excellence. Read on to discover how to pursue employment opportunities with us. ESHA offers great jobs, great pay, great benefits, and a great place to work.
- Rock-solid knowledge of async request/response handling, and the basics of HTTP. This is a must.
- Ability to manage a changing daily workload with minimal daily instruction.
- Effective communication skills
- Tools: command line, Git, Maven, browser DevTools
- Platforms: Java EE/Servlets, Spring
- Protocols: HTTP, AJAX
Some familiarity with the following
Languages: TypeScript, JSP/JSTL, Spring XML config (legacy), NPM/Node
Tools: JIRA, MySQL
Libraries: Spring MVC, Vue, Bootstrap, Jersey/JAX-RS, Hibernate
Languages: GraphQL, SVG, SQL, TypeScript
Tools: Azure, Tomcat, native browser DOM, Webpack
Libraries: Vue, D3.js, Hibernate, Lucene, Spring Boot, Junit, Jest
Protocols: OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, LTI, REST
Experience with these would score a few points
Languages: WSDL, Bash/PowerShell
Tools: SSH, Jetty, IIS, TeamCity, Octopus deploy
Libraries: Derby, JasperReports, Bootstrap, JPA (Java Persistence API)
Protocols: SOAP, JSON-LDa
Use the Apply Now option on the Dice job posting.