Join the ESHA Research Team
If you are an ambitious, energetic person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment filled with challenges and opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Our successful employees are service-oriented people with integrity and commitment toward a common goal of excellence. Read on to discover how to pursue employment opportunities with us. ESHA offers great jobs, great pay, great benefits, and a great place to work.
- ESHA Research is seeking an experienced C++ Developer to both enhance, support and maintain our suite of nutrition products. The ideal candidate must be able to quickly analyze current code, understand project requirements and implement new features independently or with guidance from others on the team.
- A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems, OR equivalent experience
- Minimum Eight year’s cumulative experience:
- Programming software applications for Microsoft Windows
- Developing applications in C++ with the Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) library
- Developing database applications which utilize SQL, SQL Server and ADO
- C++, MFC, .NET, SQL, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, TeamCity, JIRA
- User interface design, including form-style designs (dialog boxes) and graphical designs
- .NET experience, though not required, is definitely a plus
- Technical communication skills
- Starting salary competitive within the industry, based on experience
- Available after 90-day period: health insurance, flex-medical accounts, 401(k) with matching
E-mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com