Food Processor Diet Analysis
Your client’s nutrient-intake needs depend on a variety of factors, including age, weight, height and activity level. Food Processor uses the latest RDIs to give you a recommendation for how much of each nutrient your client requires for her ideal diet.
- Robust analysis reports: MyPlate comparisons, a Spreadsheet breakdown of nutrient content, Single Nutrient listed by ingredient contribution, and more.
- An extensively researched food and nutrition database of more than 100,000 foods and food items including popular foods, restaurant items, ingredients, and recipes.
- Analysis for 172 nutritional components, including mandatory and voluntary label nutrients, amino acids, diabetic exchanges, and MyPlate food groups.
- Health history log where you track medications, blood pressure, allergies, and other chart notes.
- FoodProdigy, the free online companion to Food Processor that lets clients conveniently and immediately document their daily dietary intakes and activities from their personal computer.