QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST (Remote)
ESHA Research is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to plan, implement, and execute all aspects of software quality and testing. The position will be a member of the software development department. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests, and the best way to test.
ESHA Research, headquartered in Salem, Oregon, is nationally recognized as the leading developer of nutritional analysis and labeling software and databases for top food manufacturers, food professionals, and dietitians.
Competitive salary, health insurance, flex-medical accounts, 401(k) with matching, Vacation, and Holiday Pay.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
- Build and maintain test suite using Python, Selenium
- Identify defects, tracing reproduction steps
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Work autonomously and with minimal supervision, yet collaboratively within and across Agile teams
Skills and Experience
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize many tasks
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
- 2+ years of testing experience using Python with Selenium and Webdriver
- 2+ years of manual and automated experience with Desktop and Web testing
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance, Volume, User Acceptance)
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement, and automate processes
JIRA, Confluence, pytest, JMeter, Selenium, Postman, Office365