Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
ESHA Research is in search of a .NET Developer with 8+ years of experience. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of .NET, SQL Server, Windows, Azure, and web technologies, as well as extensive experience with delivering end-to-end solutions.
ESHA Research, headquartered in Salem, Oregon, is nationally recognized as the leading developer of nutritional analysis and labeling software and databases for top food manufacturers, food professionals, and dietitians.
- Benefits: Competitive salary, health insurance, flex-medical accounts, 401(k) with matching, Vacation, and Holiday Pay.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Work Location: Remote
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with development and QA to perform product design, implementation, defect verification, and remedy on application software projects
- Work directly with Product Management to implement against product requirements, and solicit additional information as needed
- Perform code reviews with the team
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant technical experience in application design and programming and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to manage a changing workload with minimal daily instruction
- Ability to write clear, concise code in C# using a variety of standard .NET libraries and using object-oriented techniques
- Experience implementing formal software design patterns in solutions
- Experience with .NET (Framework and Core) and Visual Studio
- Experience with ASP.NET Core and Web API
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks such as XUnit and Moq
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Azure and other cloud environments
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration such as TeamCity
- Experience with Performance Profiling