Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
ESHA Research, headquartered in Salem, Oregon, is nationally recognized as the leading developer of nutritional analysis and labeling software and databases for top food manufacturers, food professionals, and dietitians.
- Benefits: Competitive salary, health insurance, flex-medical accounts, 401(k) with matching, Vacation, and Holiday Pay.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Work Location: Remote
- Rock-solid knowledge of async request/response handling, and the basics of HTTP. This is a must.
- Ability to manage a changing daily workload with minimal daily instruction.
- Effective communication skills
- Tools: command line, Git, Maven, browser DevTools
- Platforms: Java EE/Servlets, Spring
- Protocols: HTTP, AJAX
Some familiarity with the following:
- Languages: TypeScript, JSP/JSTL, Spring XML config (legacy), NPM/Node
- Tools: JIRA, MySQL
- Libraries: Spring MVC, Vue, Bootstrap, Jersey/JAX-RS, Hibernate
- Languages: GraphQL, SVG, SQL, TypeScript
- Tools: Azure, Tomcat, native browser DOM, Webpack
- Libraries: Vue, D3.js, Hibernate, Lucene, Spring Boot, Junit, Jest
- Protocols: OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, LTI, REST
Experience with these would score a few points:
- Languages: WSDL, Bash/PowerShell
- Tools: SSH, Jetty, IIS, TeamCity, Octopus deploy
- Libraries: Derby, JasperReports, Bootstrap, JPA (Java Persistence API)
- Protocols: SOAP, JSON-LDa